Can't start up Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant start up windows

I wanted to try one more thing before i did xp repair. I disconnected from internet and unplugged for about an hour. Then I hooked everything back up and started computer not in safe mode but the one that wont let it shut down if a problem is found. I have already tried this a few time. This time it worked I did not get the message and it did not shut down. So I started the 8 steps. During the steps I had to reboot to remove some viruses when it restarted I let it start up normal and it did fine. Here are the results and the logs.
Computer seems to be running ok. Let me know if I need to remove anything from hijack.

You have some "no name" entries in the hiJackthis log, lines 09 that need to be "fixed" ... Otherwise you might be good

thanks fixed the "no name"entries in lines 09 there are some "no name" entries in 02 also do i need to fix them to

If they're dealing with Yahoo don't worry about them, also the 09 or greater lines are more important. So your system is running OK now? Be sure to run programs like CCleaner and Advanced SystemCare free often to better keep this from happening again so soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back