Can't update to windows 10

Desperately trying to update my PC to windows 10 from my previous version windows 8.1. Windows keep telling my graphics card NVidia GeForce 7300LE doesn't meet system requirements, then I installed a new NVidia GeForce GT 610. Unfortunately Microsoft keep telling my this PC still have compatibility issues with the old NVidia 7300LE which is no longer installed.
What can I do or work around this issue

I'm guessing that you are trying to upgrade via Windows updates. It is probably possible to find a workaround to your problem but rather than spending ages on that download the free Microsoft media creation tool. It will download and activate Windows 10 when it finishes. You can opt to keep all installed programs and personal files.

I'm guessing that you are trying to upgrade via Windows updates. It is probably possible to find a workaround to your problem but rather than spending ages on that download the free Microsoft media creation tool. It will download and activate Windows 10 when it finishes. You can opt to keep all installed programs and personal files.

Thank you I will certainly give it a try (y)

That's good to hear. I think that you'll enjoy Windows 10. There may be quite a lot of Windows updates coming your way though.

Back