Capcom, Valve unite to create Resident Evil 6 / Left 4 Dead 2 crossover

Shawn Knight

Staff member
What do you get when you take two of the most successful survival horror franchises and put them in a blender? We aren’t entirely sure either but we’ll find out soon enough as Capcom and Valve have decided to create...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/51973-capcom-valve-unite-to-create-resident-evil-6-left-4-dead-2-crossover.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

G

I laughed pretty hard.

I'm a diehard L4D2 fan. I still play this game on a daily basis. It's one of the best premises of a video game I've ever seen and the gameplay and mechanics are pretty damned good. Not saying there isn't room for improvement but the game is already pretty awesome.

I don't personally care about a "crossover". I could give two sh*ts less about playing as other characters, but I am really interested in a sequel. Hopefully this furthers the push for a sequel.

HellcatM

I laughed pretty hard.

I'm a diehard L4D2 fan. I still play this game on a daily basis. It's one of the best premises of a video game I've ever seen and the gameplay and mechanics are pretty damned good. Not saying there isn't room for improvement but the game is already pretty awesome.

I don't personally care about a "crossover". I could give two sh*ts less about playing as other characters, but I am really interested in a sequel. Hopefully this furthers the push for a sequel.
If you like Left4Dead you should try out Warframe. Its not zombies, but you can bring in 4 players and play through levels like L4D. Its fun and addicting.

G

This just proves Valve can't count to 3. No HL3, and now some crossover instead of just announcing L4D3.