Changing Ip Address

By eduardo28
Apr 4, 2008
  1. hi everybody i just wanna ask help in how to change my ip adrees to US ip address its because i found a survey site thats not available for my county but only at US!!! btw im from philippines!! and btw will this work?>?/ thx!!
  2. woody1191

    woody1191 TS Rookie Posts: 572

    It's not possible for you to change your Internet IP to a US IP, because your Internet IP is provided by your ISP in your country this being the Philippines, so whatever site you connect to your ISP will be able to track your activity as well as websites logging data on how many people are visiting the site from certain countries.
    So lt looks like you can't do the survey thing.
  3. eduardo28

    eduardo28 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

    ok dude thx
  4. Nodsu

    Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

    You could use a proxy server in the US if you really have to take hat survey.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...