Chaos at the Capitol: Twitter permanently suspends Trump account

learninmypc

The fallout continues after thousands of President Donald Trump’s supporters rioted at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, as Congress was ratifying former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential election win. Five people died as a result of the unrest, including a Capitol police officer, and dozens of people face charges. FULL ARTICLE

Well, I'd like to see Mike Pence show up at Biden's inauguration, as a simple manifestation that some civility remains in the Republican party.

My personal takeaway, is that the 25th Amendment should have been invoked months ago. (I've continually posted to that effect in that time frame as well)

Donald Trump is a sociopath and a pathological liar. I remain mystified as to why so many of Trump's followers. can't figure that out. They can't imagine themselves being used as badly as they are either. So, they join the "party", and lie to themselves right along with, "the Donald".

As for Trump, , he has bilked his followers out of hundreds of millions of dollars for his, "defense fund", most of which he is pocketing to a PAC he has created for himself.

There's no real surprise here either. This has been his business model throughout his lifetime. He has bilked as least the same amount from banks and investors for his failed businesses, as well as the Federal Government in unpaid taxes.

What nobody in has mentioned is the fact that Trump didn't actually win the last election, in terms of the popular vote. He assumed office by way of the electoral college breaking in his favor.

So, what I don't understand is, if he didn't win the popular vote in the last election, how can he claim this election was "rigged", or, "stolen". It is my contention that he knew beforehand that he couldn't win this time, and resorted to "they stole this election" hype as a preemptive strike, in premonition of his upcoming failure to gain a second term.

"Repetition" is the primary vehicle in the delivery of propaganda. Trump's behavior throughout his term bears this out beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The house at least plans to introduce articles of impeachment against him, basically, for "inciting a riot. What I don't understand, is it would appear they aren't going to press the "lesser included charge", of election tampering, in regards to his Georgia phone call.

It was gratifying to see "the former senator from Georgia", Kelly Loeffler, withdraw her objections, and head back home with her tail tucked firmly between her legs.

As for Ted Cruz, I've always though of him as a block headed a**hole. Accordingly my opinion of him hasn't changed a great deal since his objections to the electoral vote count..

I could go on for pages, mercifully, I won't.

Last edited:
In the days following the ban misinformation (bullshit) is down 73% according to analytics firm Zignal Labs (A trump favorite. Until now I suspect).

Remove the gasoline and the fire fizzles.

Donald Trump is a sociopath, a pathological liar, and a malignant narcissist. That's not just me venting, it's verifiable via the DSM-5 ( Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders )

Here's a very interesting website I discovered this morning, while trying to entertain which elements of my own personality brushed up against these definitions.

In any case, at the bottom of this page are a multitude of links that address the entire spectrum of mental disorders centered around. severe personality disorders, and Trump touches all the bases.

In other news, of all people, who should come out and place the blame for the attack on the Capitol squarely on Trump's shoulders, none other than Mitch McConnell WOW!

Back