Chassis Fan not functioning. Check fan connections & call for services. Shutting down

Hello everyone,

My computer beeps two red lights a few times and shuts down on its own. And about the fans, I have two fans located in my cpu, one at the top and one in the middle. How can i fix this? i thought by blowing air with a fan would help clean the dust out but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Your post confused me at first glance. You used the term CPU to refer to the whole computer or case when the CPU is just the processor mounted to the motherboard and under the heatsink and fan. You might have a bad motherboard or power supply but you haven't provided much in the way of details.

What are your system specifications including your power supply? Provide make and models as far as you know. Is this a custom or self-built PC or is it made by a company like Dell, HP, Acer, etc.? Are the fans plugged into the motherboard or directly to the power supply.

Hello everyone,

My computer beeps two red lights a few times and shuts down on its own. And about the fans, I have two fans located in my cpu, one at the top and one in the middle. How can I fix this? I thought by blowing air with a fan would help clean the dust out but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I had the same exact problem, all I had to do was replace the chasis fan, it's the one at the rear end of the motherboard with access to an air vent. Normally they're three CPU fan which is inside without access to an air vent, the Chasis fan which has access to an air vent and the Power supply fan which is located in the power supply unit and it also has access to an air vent.

Back