Comodo Dragon Browser will not open anything, not even settings

I would post this on the Comodo Dragon help forum, but it requires a validation from an admin before I can use said forums, and after two attempts and a weeks time, I feel it is appropriate to look else where.

I was recently attacked by a ransomware program that encrypted the majority of my computer's documents, movies, music, ect. I was able to remedy this and with some help able to decrypt the files. However, now when ever I attempt to boot up my Comodo browser, it simply does not work. It immediately gives me the "Aw, Snap!" error page on start up, and every attempt to open any other page is the same, even settings and the ilk.

I have performed an up to date virus scan several times with multiple programs, and subsequently strongly feel that this is not do to any malware. I have both uninstalled and erased EVERYTHING I could find that was related to Comodo Dragon On my computer.

Chrome seems to work fine, as does Firefox. There is no signs of damage that I have come across on them. I am not really sure where to go from here.

Back