Company Of Heroes Optimum Settings (for my system)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOAD

I have been tweaking endlessly to get a good balance between eye candy and framerate, and i cannot work out which settings have a large impact on the fps.

I have nvidia 7600 gt (256mb), 2gb ram and intel D 2.80ghz.

I usually like my aa on as high as possible, as jaggerdy lines make my eyes bleed. Tweaking aa didnt seem to make much difference anyway.

Any tips on which settings affect performance etc the most would be appreciated, and yes i have read techspots 3d perfomance test review already :)

thanks

ok if nobody knows the answer to that one what settings make the most difference to performance, is it textures, aa etc?

Your system is decent enough to play COH, just turn down the Texture Quality to a lower setting since that requires more CPU usage / GPU usage which your videocard isn't the best to play the game.

You are so lucky :p I am stuck at playing 15fps when I do play it.

But yeah, and just wondering, but what kind of frames are you getting right now?

with everything on medium, except reflections on low and model detail on high its playable, but gets low fps when loads of vehicles, infantry and arty appears. average is about 35, when all this happens it gets low as 11. AA is on 4X as it seems to make little difference to performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back