Compatibility scan for win 10 after hardware upgrade

I ran the scan to upgagde to win 10 and it said that I needed to upgrage my graphics card after doing so and rescanning my system the report still showed the old graphics card and the same date as the first time that iran the first scan. I need to somehow delete the old report and download and run a fresh one.

You will have replaced the graphics card with one that's compatible with Windows 10 and installed the latest drivers so I'm thinking it doesn't matter. The W10 upgrade should go OK. I prefer the upgrade method using the downloadable Microsoft media creation tool. I've read that it handles the drivers better.

If you are goingto install windows 10 first check all hardware requirement for windows 10 PC sch as graphics card. change your hardware as windows 10 compatible and install windows 10

Win ten will scan it self right before it installs. If you have changed your graphic card and it meets win ten requirements. Win ten then will install. More or less there is still some info left in windows of your old graphic card. This maybe why Win 10 report is still picking up on the old graphics card.

Back