Computer freezes or BSOD in normal startup. Only runs in safemode

August 4 I used fixcleaner and driverupdater on my computer. I have an HP Pavillion DV7 running Windows 7 Home Premium. I have run fixcleaner thousands of times, but this was my first time running their driver update program. Since that time my computer will not run normally...it either freezes forcing a hard boot or I get a BSOD. I've tried uninstalling the drivers it installed, but they keep coming back. I've done system restore until systematically all good restore points have disappeared.

Short of starting diagnostics, I don't know what other specific information will be helpful.

Please help!

"I have run fixcleaner thousands of times, but this was my first time running their driver update program"... Maybe you should stop using these. See if there are any minidumps created by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files, right-click sending all the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload the folder as a file here

Here is the minidump file. Most times when I try to run my computer with normal start up it just results in freezing forcing hard reboot...usually into safemode with networking...bsod is a hit and miss but always with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Back