Computer freezing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past few years my computer has served me a good time. 3 years to be exact. It has been customized but since it's problem, I don't know the exact properties. Below this is the picture of the computer. Now the problem is, everytime I turn the computer on, most of the time the power button goes orange. But at times I'll be able to login and it freezes up everytime I'm able to login. And at times it'll freeze up at the screen before it shows windows XP loading. I'm never able to get on it at all because no matter what, it always freezes up. If anyone can help me I'm sure appreciative. I can't figure out if this is a hardware problem or software, but I need serious help. Thank you.

images02.olx.com/ui/1/91/73/9708873_1.jpg

Boot in "safe mode" (by pressing F8 before the windows xp loading screen) then uninstall all recently installed programs and download and install for ex ccleaner (from www.download.com) and run the registry check. After that you can right click on the "C:\" hdd and shoos "properties" -> tools -> "check now" then click in both chkboxes then "ok" then schedule for the next reboot.

you can try that first...it shouldn't take so long :)

P.S.

you can see all the specs from the dxdiag, just click Start -> run -> write; "dxdiag" and it "Enter"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back