Computer shuts down while playing

I recently upgraded my computer, it runs fine until I try to play ANY kind of game, I tried GTA IV, FABLE III, Black OPS, and the computer shuts down by itself, sometimes it takes longer to happen, but it always does.

my specs are:

Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Memory (RAM): 8184 MB
CPU Info: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz
CPU Speed: 2930,0 MHz
Display Adapters: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series | AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series | AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver
Screen Resolution: 1920 X 1080 - 32 bit
Network: Network Present
Network Adapters: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
CD / DVD Drives: E: HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-H10A
Ports: COM1 NOT Present
Mouse: 5 Button Wheel Mouse Present
Hard Disks: C: 78,0GB | D: 36,4GB | F: 298,1GB | G: 931,5GB
USB Controllers: 2 host controllers.
Manufacturer: American Megatrends Inc.
Product Make: TP55
BIOS Info : AT/AT COMPATIBLE | 12/14/09 | ACRSYS - 20091214
Motherboard: BIOSTAR Group TP55
Power Supply: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 550W

3 video cards and a low-end 550 watt power supply don't mix. Try installing a better 650 watt or higher power supply

actually I dopn't have 3 video cards, I don't know why the program put 3 adpater for me.
I only own 1 video card that is a XFX ATI Radeon HD 6850 1GB DDR5
sry for the bad info
what about now?
is it still my Power supply?
because recently I was testing the heat on my processor, when I'm gaming it hits up to 88Cº, but now the PC doesn't shuts down, because when I'm monitoring my game I leave 2 programs running, "Green Power Utility" that came with my motherboard which gives me the info on Temp, Fan speed, etc... oc the CPU and the "GPU-Z" that gives info on my Video card, If I play withou these programs on the background the computer shuts down after a while playing, if I open the 'Green Power Utility' it doesn't, I don't know if the program controls the temperature better or what.

Also I should tell you that when I installed the Processor, I used the Thermal paste that came already on the Processor, I already bought a Silver based one, but I still haven't put it, since I was doing temperature tests.

Remove the "Green Power Utility". It could be limiting the power to your video card, causing the BSOD's

but it's the 'Green power utility' that doesn't let my computer shut down, without it the game shuts down radomly, so I was wondering if my problem is processor overheating or insufficient power from the power supply. The wattage of my whole pc sums 455W with the 15% watt for secure using, that's why I'm using a 550W PSU

Back