Connect consoles to PC Monitor

By rlwalshy ยท 5 replies
Nov 29, 2006
  1. Hi all,

    Is there any easy way to connect my Gamecube/PS2 to my PC monitor?
    Ideally I'd like something that I can switch between the two consoles and the PC without disconnecting but that's not essential.

    I need to move my consoles from the Living room because my little 'un has just learnt to crawl and likes to chew wires as well!!

    Sorry if this has been asked before but Isearched and couldn't find a definitive answer.

    thanks in advance!
  2. Didou

    Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

    You'll need something like a VGA box but you'll have to look around specialized forums to find which are good & worth the price.
  3. TimeParadoX

    TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

    Yeah it's what Didou said, it's sortof like hooking up the computer to the TV but backwards
  4. rlwalshy

    rlwalshy TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18


    When you say 'specialised forums' are there any you could recommend me?

  5. Didou

    Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

  6. Dabears

    Dabears TS Rookie Posts: 35

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...