OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini122610-02.dmp
C:\Users\Tuffour\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-59576-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Tuffour\AppData\Local\Temp\WER752F.tmp.version.txt

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

These are the recent files

Attachments

• Mini122510-01.dmp
    135.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini122610-01.dmp
  • Mini122610-02.dmp
Well I will assume you have integrated graphics because of the information one minidump gave.

The issue is with your Intel Graphics Mode/Display driver igdkmd.sys. Go to Dell's website, find the webpage for your system and update to the latest onboard video graphics drivers.

Dell shouldsupply you with PC software tools to diagnose your harddrive. Run those diagnostic tools on your system, particularly the one concerning your harddrive.

The issue could also be with your wireless card but that is only a guess. Nothing definitive was cited.

now i keep this error that i should back up all my files and that windows found an error with my hard disk

I wasn't quite clear on what you were trying to say. Are you saying that an error was found with your harddrive?

yes i runned da f12 diagnostics and i found an error code 0148

msg:error code 2000-0148
msg:unit 1:IDE ERROR STATUS 3E NO ADDITIONAL.....

Back up everything NOW of importance. Your harddrive could crash and recovering lost data on a failed harddrive is expensive.

It may be time for a new harddrive.

Back