Corrupted Java file and cannot update or reinstall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys first time poster here always roamed around getting usefull information =)

Im running vista on my laptop and i was trying to update java but before the installation is complete i get an error code "Internal error 2330. 1392". tried to research it on the website but there is none

and when open up some of my programs it tells me that Java file is corrupted and i cant even open up the file

So in essence i cant re instal or uninstall or update my java runtime eniviroment

anyhelp would be jsut super

thanks in advance!

Internal error 2330. 1392 for Vista/Java

Try installing the newest version first. This may overwrite the corrupt files allowing you to uninstall it. Is there a repair option in the uninstall?

Normally, Java doesn't overwrite, but if you can get the newest version on the system, you can then uninstall the older version.

Download latest Java here: v6u10: https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6463-java-se.html

This error is most commonly seen with Adobe and MSMoney, but the same direction applies.

ive tried the offline and the online installs but i keep getting the errors and i cant open the the original java file because it says that it is corrupted and i cant delete it it "add/Remove" because of the same issue

Still didnt work. When i ran the program it says its deleted but the File "Java" is still in program files. when i tried to reinstall java the same error message of corrupted java files came up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back