Counter Strike 'ping" tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
CS ping tweaks

hey i was just wondering if anybody knows the commands to improve the ping for CS.i read a strategy guide that gave some commands like "rate 1000" for modems etc. but i for got them. if any one knows them could u please tell me? thx.:grinthumb

The HL/CS tweak guide at this very site covers the "rate" command and various other things which will help lower your ping and give you a better connection all-around. Check it out here.

:wave: :wave: Welcome to 3D Spotlight Forums, both of you! :wave: :wave:
3D Spotlight has some great tweak guides for a lot of things. Games, hardware, and OS's are all covered. Check them out sometime.
Hope you guys stick around too, you'll learn a lot and be able to help others in the process.

thx for the help i found what i was looking for and now i can change the settings for the game.thx:wave:

Uncleel, how on earth did u reach 1973 posts in one month?? amazing!! u r a real fan of theese forums, i hope i can reach u someday

Ping tweaks make no other difference to me other than making my connection (56k) more unstable - i.e. more "random" disconnects. Tweaking my settings also makes the web slower.

Originally posted by Federelli
Uncleel, how on earth did u reach 1973 posts in one month?? amazing!! u r a real fan of theese forums, i hope i can reach u someday

We carried across our post counts from the previous version of 3ds forums (accessible via my signature). There is a lot of useful information in the old forum so I encourage users to check that out first before posting a new query/problem that may have previously been answered :)

Z3RO said:
hey i was just wondering if anybody knows the commands to improve the ping for CS.i read a strategy guide that gave some commands like "rate 1000" for modems etc. but i for got them. if any one knows them could u please tell me? thx.:grinthumb

rate 999999 and fps_max 300

I was wondering if any1 knows any good rates and tweaks???

broadband connection

hi

I dont know what k my broadband modem is for steam do u know what one it is? And is it because of that my ping is high?

from oggy

stoned_ham said:
it take you what 8 shot befor you die what bull sh*t Counter-Strike is just so fake

yer cuz bruh mang when i scrim with my bling in the ol RL scene dawg one shot all it take to bring yo *** down

BADLEMON said:
yer cuz bruh mang when i scrim with my bling in the ol RL scene dawg one shot all it take to bring yo *** down

Eh? Come again mate? Do we have one the L33t freaks on our hands? lol

TimeParadoX said:
Badlemon shhhhutt up!

Learn to spell then come back to Techspot :)

where i come from, we dont need an education, just our mits, to get us through the hard times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back