Crashes - cause of frustrations

blue3125

Hello, I've been trying to use this computer to play the game League of Legends and it seems to crash within 10 minutes of gameplay. My computer has fairly good specs and I've made sure the fan doesn't overheat. Below is attachment of minidump.

Computer Specs:

Quad Core2

8 gigabyes ram

Windows 7 64bit

512MB video card Nvidea GT220

Attachments

• 062211-20404-01.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 3
Your issue is with the Nvidia driver nvlddmkm.sys. I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper and remove ONLY the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

thanks for the reply, I've done what you asked and removed all NVIDIA drivers I could find using the sweeper and it was able to play for much longer. However it still crashed after about 30 minutes (an improvement)

Thank you for all the previous steps, but it still seems to crash at random intervals though there is a noticeable improvement, perhaps i'm using the wrong sweeper? I'm using the one by phyxion

Let's do this: Totally uninstall your video card not only software wise but physically as well. Keep the latest drivers on your desktop.

Reinstall your video card on your motherboard. Boot into Safe Mode and install the latest drivers. Reboot.

Does this resolve your problem?

Back