Curious about gaming on this

I'm currently finishing up on a Gaming Desktop and this is my first build ever..

Specs:
Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
8120 AMD FX 8-Core Processor
8 gb G.Skill Sniper RAM
850w Corsair Power Supply
120 gb Kingston SSD
3 tb Western Digital internal sata hard drive

I'm currently still getting the money together for my GFX card but I am curious can this setup play any game like Minecraft or Solitaire atleast? I won't beable to put a Graphics Card in it until February or the end of January. I'm looking into running games like DayZ or BF4 on Ultra. Any help is gladly welcomed.

-Yricks

I'm currently finishing up on a Gaming Desktop and this is my first build ever..

Specs:
Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
8120 AMD FX 8-Core Processor
Neither CPU or motherboard has integrated graphics. You will need a dedicated graphics card to use the system. Perhaps you could get a substitute meantime, for little to nothing.

To be honest if you want to get some money for the graphics card you can already drop some money by buying a 2 tb hard drive always at your liking depends how much space you require and depending on the graphics card your going for unless your doing sli or crossfire 850w is alot ur proly gonna be leaving 300w there for nothing u could drop to a 600w psu

Last edited:
Back