Custom Hello Kitty fan grills?

steelth

I'm putting together a Hello Kitty computer case for my daughter . I thought it would be pretty cool to add at least 1 or 2 more 80mm fans since it only has 1 in the back . Also thought if i could find Hello Kitty grills would be awesome but my search has taken me no where so i came here to ask if anyone knew of a place to get them. Thx alot for your help as alway's

Im with Rabbit, I dint think they exist. You might consider getting some regular fan grilles,painting them HK pink, and then get a HK stencil and spray a Hello Kitty on them.
Just a thought. My daughter is into 'Twilight' and thats what I am doing for her 230mm intake fan.

Depends on the fan grill, you might be able to print your design on something like these. Then punch/cut holes and apply it onto the grill.

If you find it more than likely it will be a site with the extension ".jp, jp.co." or something like that, those women go nuts over hellokitty.

If you find it more than likely it will be a site with the extension ".jp, jp.co." or something like that, those women go nuts over hellokitty.

...and I thought those HK grilles look really nice on your rig T.:p:haha::wave:

That's probably true.
BTW I have no idea since I haven't ever looked :)

Take a look at this, it's the full build log:
http://forums.hexus.net/project-logs/174024-project-hello-kitty.html
If you want "custom" hello kitty fan grills, I think you'll really need to get them custom made, or do that yourself.
That's a pretty impressive job though.

Here too:
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=95524

I had custom glass etching done by mountainmods.com. At the time I was buying a case from them. Maybe you can contact them for a custom hellokitty etching job in glass.

Wow Hellokitty[hk] that is an amazing computer.Thank for sharing the link.I am inspired plus my 10 yr daughter has the same mouse but another pink keyboard,lol

Back