Dark mode on homepage

TheDreams

For some reason it doesn't seem that darkmode is working on the homepage, all other pages are fine for me just https://www.techspot.com is showing the default white look. Tried this on Google Chrome and Firefox. Anyone else having this issue? darkmode.png

Just gave it a try with a couple of different user accounts, all looking good here.
Can you try clearing your cache or trying it on an incognito tab just to confirm what's going on? I see the "Elite" letters not showing properly in your screenshot, too.

TechSpot _ Tech Enthusiasts, Power Users, Gamers 2021-02-13 00-07-12.png

Hmm, I tried clearing the cache in all my browsers but no luck. I tried incognito as well but it still looks the same.

FWIW, I'm using the latest Firefox version, 85.0.2 and for me dark mode is working like it's supposed to.

Hmm, I tried clearing the cache in all my browsers but no luck. I tried incognito as well but it still looks the same.
Different browsers and still same issue? How about add-ons, is it possible one of those is messing up? The dark mode is essentially one extra set of style rules that in your case are not being applied -- question is, what is preventing it?

Back