Dell Error 1000-0322 help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some help me. My computer does not boot i get the Dell screen but then goes blank to a line on the upper right corner of screen. i used F12 to run a Diagnostics it said i had a Error 1000-0322 LCD Inverter Failer . well i have two hard drives and the other one works thats what i am on now. I dont want to lose the data on the other one. I have windows xp pro on the one that does not work and vista on this one. I have tried to restore from the disk but it asked for Administrative password i have tried the one i use to log on with but it says it is wrong I don't know what to do.

LCD inverter is usually a problem with the backlight or screen image inverter... If you do not see problems with the screen, ignore this for now.
Sometimes the Administrative password is blank, or has other possibilities you can get from Dell tech support.

ok i forgot to say i don't have the laptop screen i have 20" flat screen i ran over my laptop almost 2 years ago just crack the screen so i took it off so now i have a compact desktop. ok i will try Dell tech support for the password. thank you I use the long white plug for the screen my laptop is a dell inspiron 9300

Please let us know how the conversations with Dell go... this is a freakishly common problem for which we have little knowledge of how Dell Support "supports."

Hello raybay
I went to there support they told me to go as if i am going to install windows and goto repair. I did that and it did its thing restarted i still have the same problem . Don't know what to do now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back