Desperate Firefox help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the mozilla foxfire lastest edition and since I have downloaded it I have not been able to use it at all. first everytime I opened it, it would come up with and a "can not connect error" and then when I tried to open it nothing would happen I would see no window but found out later on when shutting down my comp that apperently it was running in the background and a small window would pop up saying would u like to save the webpages you were searching. which really confused me cause I didnt even see the thing lol. so I did continue to try accessing the foxfire and each time came a different result (already explained) but as of this date and it has been a week I have not been able to use it at all. Now I need to know how do I fix this? can I fix this? is this even worth continuing? If anyone can help me truely I would appreciate it.
Downloading this was recommended to me by my brother and I really would like to see how it operates long time internet explorer user Thanks

i would try to uninstall/reinstall. Also, did you download it from mozilla's website or some shady back-ally website?

This is the first time I am ever using foxfire. Yes I did uninstall and then reinstalled it 2xs and I did not shut my system down after downloading it because the window came right up after download. Now I have been searching thru the foxfire site for assistance witch is very aggrevating because basically there is no customer service assistance(live help) only certain pst times of the day and They really want to search thru the help section to find the answers ur looking for and so far I havent found anything that can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back