Detect Drives:done, no any drives found

Hello,
I have a PC with 2 HDD
-250GB not IDE
-80GB IDE
I could boot normally with both connected. Everything worked, even tho in the Jmicron thing before booting I see only the 80gb drive.
So I bought a new PC and decided to sell this old one but only with the 250GB HDD. So I removed the 80GB IDE hard disc and now the computer can't boot.
Jmicron thing says this error "Detect Drives done, no any drives done" and after a second I get a black screen with message that says I need to select a proper boot device. I've selected this 250GB HDD, on which the Windows is installed, in BIOS (it is set as primary boot device).
Things what I've done:
-Changed SATA to IDE/RAID/AHCI - when RAID the HDD can't be found.
-Reset BIOS to Defaults - no result
-Removed the battery - no result
-Added back the IDE drive - no result
-Changed the cables in the motherboard ( there are 2x2 sata cables 2 red 2 black. the red ones I guess are for Jmicron so I connected the hdd on all of them and no result)
-Disabled Jmicron thing in BIOS and the message where it says that no drives were found is now skipped and I get to the black screen with message about Selecting proper boot device.
-Connected this 250GB HDD to the new PC - booted without problems. So I guess this is something in the BIOS that IDE drive I removed changed and I dont know how to fix it. The BIOS detects the HDD, it's set on first position in the boot device priority ( I even disabled the others - still nothing ) but I get the error that there is no boot media.
Please help
Thanks

Ok I fixed it . What I did:
-used windows 7 disc and ran a repair ( note I have a windows 10 installed xD) so the first repair couldnt find the drives so it did something.
-after this repair it restarted I opened the repair again and now I saw my C:\ drive with windows 10 enterprise installed. I clicked and I pressed repair and now it said I need windows 10 repair disc.
-I changed SATA type to RAID and booted successfully.
-at the boot it asked me whether I want to start windows or repair. I clicked on repair.
-after the repair it restarted. Message apeared "Getting Devices Ready" - took about 5-10 mins
-PC booted successfully with no Data loss

In the BIOS, change the drives AHCI. That should fix it where u can take thetake u're drive out without a problem.

Back