Dirtbike Flash Game

SNGX1275

I found a fun flash game today, Dirtbike. Been playing it for a while, can't get past the level in the screenie. Anyone able to get past it (I don't think the levels are numbered).
dirtbike.jpg

EDIT: I passed that level, got really lucky a few times. Next one is going to be much worse I imagine.

EDIT2: Now stuck here:
dirtbike2.jpg

EDIT3: Got past that one and the one after that, but the one I'm on now might be impossible :)

EDIT4: That was the last level, don't have access to my webspace from home (longstory) so I had to attach.

EDIT5: Back at work where I can get to my webspace.
dirtbike3.jpg

Good game. But I just keep doing this:
lolog0.jpg

LOL :haha:

I'm going to finish it someday, if I keep playing like this :p

I can´t get past this damn level

my.php

And I won't past it if I continue like this :haha:

wolfram said:
I can´t get past this damn level
my.php

And I won't past it if I continue like this :haha:
How the hell did you get stuck on that level (assuming you are on the back course in the pic) the previous one is much more difficult (the first one of my screenshots).

For the one you are in now, just hit the gas and go, you don't need to touch anything until you clear the first board angled like "/" then just land flat on the flat board and get a wheelie going before you get off of it. Then I believe you go over a big tall concrete pipe, and once you come off that you have about a 15-20' fall to the ground where you ride to the finish.

Also you are playing that full screen it looks like. When I tried to make the flash window bigger it slowed the game way down....

Yeah, it's a little slower fullscreen. But it is completely playable :)

I managed to complete that level, now I'm stuck here:

lolkb2.jpg

I must admit, that now I'm addicted to that game, thanks to you SNGX1275 :p

How is it playable? Its incredibly slow on my system fullscreened.

Core 2 Duo (E6400) at 2.13Ghz
eVGA 7800GS Superclock vid card
I am only running 512 megs of ram until I get my ram RMA'd, but I wouldn't think that that would be the problem here.

Very fun game isnt it!

Edit;
I still think I can rival his moves tho.. I thought since you included screen caps maybe I should?
2ds3.jpg

1ma8.jpg

Nice. I replayed the game just now, beat the whole thing in 11:48.

Another guy I'm talking to on IM says he can full screen it and it plays slow, but not real bad. Its unusable on my system :(

It is completely playable on my system. It's only a little slower, but it's completely playable. Current specs are:

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Venice (3200+ overclocked to 3800+ speeds :) )
Onboard Geforce 6100 VGA (waiting for a X850XTPE)
1024 RAM, etc.

I don't know why it is unplayable on your system. Maybe an issue with your dual core CPU?

EDIT: What's your desktop resolution SNGX1275? Mine is at 1024X768, maybe yours is too high, and that's why it runs slow...

---agissi--- said:
Lol all those great games on your desktop and your beating flash games :D

And I haven't finished installing my other games :p . I will format the PC in a few days, that's why I don't have too many right now :)

Dirt Bike 2 is insanely hard. And it doesn't have the good feel to it DB1 had. I couldn't get past the 3rd level.

Noo. Damn Dirt Bike 2, is incredible hard :mad:

BTW, I managed to finish DirtBike 1 in 12:02. Those last three damn levels really slowed me down. But here it is again :D

untitledzv1.jpg

Back