Display adapter 'Yellow flagged'

A6-5400K (Trinity) APU
GA-F2A88X-D3h Mobo
XP Pro SP3 x32 bit

I'm getting 'yellow flagged' on Display adapter in device manager pointing to Video controller (VGA compatible) message indicated as highlighted.

Note no graphic card is used since I am using a APU, I'm running Linux Mint right now 'to get me by'. I got the Trinity APU to run XP.... I've read over and over again in many places that USB3 will not work in XP, it works fine for me, mind you I'm running Sp3, my problem is just the video driver.

Yep, I KNOW XP is outdated and way past it's sell by date thanks, Dave.

Please READ the post buddy? I'm running Linux Mint right now 'to get me by'.

The problem Is solved, use driver 13_9xp32_dd_ccc_whql.exe Thanks to driver downloads at Techspot

Why XP? I wanted these to run some PCB CAD and other programs whilst migrating to win 7 so please don't tell me XP is outdated - I KNOW that Win7 will run the program in XP mode..... which I do not want.

This was the only file that worked in my case, it works HDMI and other modes too.

If it works OK it doesn't really matter. Don't look in Device manager if it's upsetting you or as jobeard advised search for a better driver.

If it works OK it doesn't really matter. Don't look in Device manager if it's upsetting you or as jobeard advised search for a better driver.

THE MATTER IS SOLVED!
Sorry. 'I' always look in the device manager - always.... and no more yellow flags!!!! The driver for the VGA WAS MISSING, I now have full control and fully functional GUI which I would not have if I took your advice.

Dave

So before I made an in appropriate comment, you already had solved the issue yourself :) Good for you.
Btw, some of us have, believe it or not, busy lives and have serious personal issues on the table. We just don't camp-out here at TS awaiting your beckoned call. Next time, I have two suggestions: (1) don't mention whatever is immaterial, like the lights are off in the room and your using xyz - - it's easily misread, (2) ignore stupid comments like mine, especially when you already have a solution - - just post the fact, it's solved.

Back