Display drivers keep crashing while playing games

waterproof

See attachment of error.

I get this when I play video games. Although I run 3 monitors, I only play video games on one screen. When I play for a while, my game would crash and that message would pop up. I'm wondering what is the cause of it? (running 2 gtx 560s ti) All I could think is my graphics cards are overheating? But not sure what to check to determine the cause and what reasonable fix there could be to stop it. Appreciate any help recommended.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 5
Anyone?

Just to add, I don't have these crashes while I DON'T play any games.

Oh and I have updated my graphics cards drivers to the latest one/beta one - both same issue

See what happens if you run one card at a time. What are the rest of your PC specifications?

> See what happens if you run one card at a time. What are the rest of your PC specifications?

It does the same thing actually while gaming, funny enough it does it when I play games that is quite heavy use. EG: Medal of Honor or multiplayers online with first person shooting. Games that's outdated, like pre 2005 lol which requires low reso have no issue.

It never happens when I don't game with my PC. I'm thinking it could be overheating or my drivers but I don't know tbh :(

Specs are:
Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz
Win 7 64 bit Pro
512GB SSD crucial
4 24 inch monitors

Did you clean install the drivers? (checking the "clean install" option during the installation)

Back