Does money and height differ much in love?

cool.dx.rip

This is the question from one of my closet frnd.We read in same college.He like's a girl.I am giving details separately so u can get it well.
About BOY(Frnd):
1)He is semi black,Asian.
2)His height 5'5 inch.
3)He belongs from a middle class family.

About Her(Whom he likes):
1)She is very beautiful and daughter of one of very famous Hollywood celebrity(Not going to describe much
wink.gif
)
2)So she is very rich
3)She is 5'7 inch.
4)Age gape between them 4 years.
My friend Problem:
He is very tensioned about to propose her.He is liking her about 1 year.But can't decide it till now.shall he go further.I told before you go further we should take advice from experts(Like u
wink.gif
)
Questions:
1)Does money differ much in LOVE?
2)Height difference is 2 inch?Does it cool?He is saying that as a daughter of Celebrity she won't like him because they are preference are more taller man than shorter like him.

SO U Guys have any ans or suggestion for him?

N:B:Sorry for bad ENGLISH
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Seems to be proper place.

Signup for Match.com

?? WHY did you expect large feedback on this topic in a site dedicated to TECHNICAL issues on computers??

lulz
He complimented Techspot... there are "experts" here! :confused:
And, at least it was posted in "general discussion". :D
And just once... not a dozen times, in different threads. :mad:

So you're seeking advice from geeks..lol
Even if someone out there gives you some piece of advice, but c'mon everyone knows geeks have a hard time finding love as well..

Wrong place buddy..

So you're seeking advice from geeks..lol
Even if someone out there gives you some piece of advice, but c'mon everyone knows geeks have a hard time finding love as well..
Every geek I know is either married or has a significant other. Doesn't seem geeks are having too hard of a time :p
However, I do agree this is the wrong place to ask this sort of question.

Every geek I know is either married or has a significant other. Doesn't seem geeks are having too hard of a time :p
However, I do agree this is the wrong place to ask this sort of question.

Not going to disrespect your reply but having a wife does not prove he didn't have a hard time before since most of his time were on the PC..and of course we were born to live and get married..everyone must get married..that's how it works..can't avoid it unless you can't find one.

Not going to disrespect your reply but having a wife does not prove he didn't have a hard time before since most of his time were on the PC..and of course we were born to live and get married..everyone must get married..that's how it works..can't avoid it unless you can't find one.
"everyone must get married" . Since when? I'm not married nor have I ever been. Thankfully marraige is not mandatory, but an option. JMHO :)

Techspot Forum Members: now dating experts!

However, to answer OP's question:
You describe the girl as being gorgeous. And rich. And child-of-celebrity, therefore probably popular. She can choose whoever in the world she wants.

The only choice your friend has is to go for it. Stop being a pansy and just ask her to coffee/movie/dinner. If he's lucky, she will like him, and perhaps things will progress from there.

Act now, you won't find out till you try. You snooze you lose, with ladies like her.

If I'm reading this correctly... your friend is thinking of proposing without ever having asked her out?? I would probably say that's a bad idea....

Also come on, not all of us on this site are geeks *nerd*

Relationship advice is like early climatology: dubious.

Anywho... Most of the items you list are trivial and should not be an overriding concern for him; he's asking for a date, not an investment opportunity. If he's interested he should just take a shot (I'm assuming by "propose" you mean to ask her out). It's better to be shot down after takeoff than it is to never have set foot on the runway to begin with. Personally, I'd rather take the blow to the ego than find out later that there was an opportunity that was never explored.

My one note, however, would be the apparent wealth gap between them. From experience I can tell you that whether there is a real or imagined wealth gap between two people or their respective families it will come up at some point during the relationship, in one form or another.

I don't know where you guys have been but as far as I can see smart is the new sexy! As you get older women start thinking about if their pick is going to be the boss or the grunt at the company.

This is the question from one of my closet frnd.We read in same college.He like's a girl.I am giving details separately so u can get it well.
About BOY(Frnd):
1)He is semi black,Asian.
2)His height 5'5 inch.
3)He belongs from a middle class family.

About Her(Whom he likes):
1)She is very beautiful and daughter of one of very famous Hollywood celebrity(Not going to describe much
wink.gif
)
2)So she is very rich
3)She is 5'7 inch.
4)Age gape between them 4 years.
My friend Problem:
He is very tensioned about to propose her.He is liking her about 1 year.But can't decide it till now.shall he go further.I told before you go further we should take advice from experts(Like u
wink.gif
)
Questions:
1)Does money differ much in LOVE?
2)Height difference is 2 inch?Does it cool?He is saying that as a daughter of Celebrity she won't like him because they are preference are more taller man than shorter like him.

N:B:Sorry for bad ENGLISH
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Seems to be proper place.
You seem more like stalker than someone she's likely to be interested in.

And just out of idle curiosity, what would be the difference between a "semi-black Asian", and a "semi-asian black"?

And just out of idle curiosity, what would be the difference between a "semi-black Asian", and a "semi-asian black"?

The difference is very simple, Cranky. A semi-black asian is more likely to be tall and skilled at sports. A semi-asian black is more likely to know kung-fu but be shorter in stature.

I would go into more detail, but my brand of humor is more likely to attract a ban hammer than it is to provoke further jest.

I was gonna chime in since I'm one of those two... but I started laughing so hard at davislane1's explanation that I just couldn't. For the record, I'm 6' and suck at sports as well as martial arts.

I was gonna chime in since I'm one of those two... but I started laughing so hard at davislane1's explanation that I just couldn't. For the record, I'm 6' and suck at sports as well as martial arts.
But you did claim you had the whole "huge" thing going on.....;) And one out of three works in major league baseball.

(I thought it wouldn't hurt to at least "throw in" a sports "anna-LOG").......:eek:
I would go into more detail, but my brand of humor is more likely to attract a ban hammer than it is to provoke further jest.
Trust me, I've made that "light speed jump" from funny to feral many times myself....:D

Most times the best you can hope for, is that the Email goes out before the post gets yanked....:D

I dated a girl that was taller than me for quite a while. Ultimately it didn't work out, but height was not the reason why.

Have they been dating a year and he wants to propose? or he's known her for a year and wants to ask her out? Actually I don't think it matters much, in either case if he gets turned down, its highly unlikely it was because of money or height.

stalker means what?
Well, these days, it means someone who follows somebody around for a year, and then asks for dating advice on an internet computer oriented technical forum.

I figure if you've gotten nowhere with the "standard" tweeting, Facebook friending, Instagram, and the rest of social media BS, or God forbid, a face to face meeting, this seems like a last resort sort of maneuver.

This type of nonsense really doesn't fly well in this venue. We wish one another happy birthday, and Merry Christmas, that's about as far as the socializing goes. We're not a dating service, marriage counselors, therapists, or anything else along those lines.

IMHO, if you've brooded over the situation this long, if you actually got up the nerve to ask this girl out, and she said "no", we probably see you up on a ledge with the police trying to talk you down.

Not trying to be mean here, I'm just interpreting what you're written. In fact, you've already cataloged what you consider to be your "failings", should that eventuality come to pass.

I think a few members may have exchanged private messages about what a d**k I can be. That might be fun for you to get in on while you're here....It might cheer you up.

I don't know where you guys have been but as far as I can see smart is the new sexy! As you get older women start thinking about if their pick is going to be the boss or the grunt at the company.
I would say that's always been the case... how many couples do you see where both people are very good looking?

Back