Edward Snowden couldn't find evidence of the government hiding aliens

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Through the looking glass: Curiously enough, Snowden doesn’t discredit the possibility that aliens exist or that the government has information on them. He just states that he wasn’t able to find anything on the topic on the networks he had access to. And really, one wouldn’t expect to find information on this topic within the NSA or the CIA. That’s not really their expertise.

Government whistleblower Edward Snowden appeared on an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast on Wednesday. As part of the nearly three hour interview which was conducted via video stream due to Snowden’s inability to travel, the whistleblower touched on the topic of alien life.

At around the 30:55 mark of the interview, Snowden said he went looking for evidence of “aliens and chemtrails” on the network but came up empty-handed.

“I know you want there to be aliens. I know Neil deGrasse Tyson badly wants there to be aliens and there probably are. But the idea that we’re hiding them… if we are hiding them… I had ridiculous access to the networks at the NSA, the CIA, the military, all these groups, I couldn’t find anything. If it’s hidden, and it could be hidden, it’s hidden really damn well, especially for people on the inside.”

I’ve only had the opportunity to listen to the first half hour or so of the interview thus far but if you’ve followed Snowden’s story or are at all interested in the topics of technology or government surveillance, it’ll likely be a worthwhile investment of your time.

Masthead credit: Aliens by vchal

Permalink to story.

No Comment? The PC that has all the file is never connected to a network and if someone try to, it was designed to self destruct in a nanoseconds, not to mention military grade encryptions and other security put in place. 007 don't stand a chance!

Of course if he is an alien he wouldn't want to give away the family secrets .... just the governments ....

It's not hard to imagine a deeper level of secrecy beyond the basic 3 letter agencies and regular military intelligence. It's all assumptions anyway. Still, the evidence of UFO's is overwhelming and with that comes at least 5 possibilities or a combination of the 5: black project military crafts, alien crafts (inner or outer earth origins), living organisms, time travelers, or inter-dimensional beings. I've witness one on Live NASA TV. They panned the camera away after about 45 seconds. Must have been an ole-crap! moment for the operator. Otherwise, the camera would not have been panned away. So, they're clearly, and deliberately, hiding evidence.

Of course he can't find any information on the government "hiding" aliens... Have you never watched MiB? They are already living among us! hiding in plain sight! xD

It's not hard to imagine a deeper level of secrecy beyond the basic 3 letter agencies and regular military intelligence. It's all assumptions anyway. Still, the evidence of UFO's is overwhelming and with that comes at least 5 possibilities or a combination of the 5: black project military crafts, alien crafts (inner or outer earth origins), living organisms, time travelers, or inter-dimensional beings. I've witness one on Live NASA TV. They panned the camera away after about 45 seconds. Must have been an ole-crap! moment for the operator. Otherwise, the camera would not have been panned away. So, they're clearly, and deliberately, hiding evidence.
With recent releases from the US Navy admitting to their pilots seeing something and spouting something, while witnessing it, along the lines of, "Golly gee, Gomer! Lookee those! Them there be bending da laws of physics!" https://www.navytimes.com/news/your...pparent-encounter-between-navy-pilot-and-ufo/
It is certainly hard to deny by anyone that there is something going on.

Back in 1982, the US PBS TV NOVA show did a program on UFOs. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440597/ Its conclusion was that if UFOs existed, science here on Earth was not advanced enough to prove it. I think it reasonable to assume that that conclusion still holds today - as "modern physics" has no room for faster than light travel, something, IMO, absolutely required for interstellar and/or intergalactic travel within the lifetime of the occupants, if any, of such craft, barring, of course, some advanced form of suspended animation that allows them to survive for perhaps thousands or millions of years.

Maybe, just maybe one crashed and was recovered; however, if one did, I would not at all be surprised if it is one of the most closely guarded secrets on Earth.

No Comment? The PC that has all the file is never connected to a network and if someone try to, it was designed to self destruct in a nanoseconds, not to mention military grade encryptions and other security put in place. 007 don't stand a chance!

Lol is hilarious - The PC and self destruct in nanoseconds! It'll just be in a file(s) on a private network, not connected to the Internet. Its not hard to have a network not connected to WWW. Anyone can have. Then its private and 100% unhackable. No need for elaborate protection.

Back