Error login 0x10e0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I downloaded an acrobat reader from a torrent file and it seemed to be infected and now I have a pop up jumping every time.

I runned the 8 steps process and I have the logs.

The pop up is still jumping.

Can anyone help me?

Tanks a lot

Thanks, Bobbye, I already did that, I removed all the adobe products and the message of error is still appearing. Do I have to be worried? I am.

Hi again,

I used a system restauration point to restore the system to a point previous to the infected download.

Is that allright?

Thanks a lot

Diana

I was working on your logs earlier. I'll just scrap it since you did the system restore.

Asking me if it's alright after you're done it is a moot question.

I'm sorry, I was panicking, I have no experience and I acted without thinking. I'm really sorry because I really apreciate what you are doing.

SAME ERRORI have figured it out a FIX YESSSSSSSS Finally

I there is no need to install ANYTHING.... After trying to rid my pc of the same error ALL DAY LONG, and I was truly ready to format my pc, BUT thankfully I don't have to.. First I let the error message pop, and I left it sitting on my desktop, then I started WINDOWS TASK MANAGER (CTRL+ALT+DELETE), under APPLICATIONS IN WINDOWNS TASK MANAGER I HIGHLIGHTED THE MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER THAT WAS THERE(THAT'S THE ERROR MESSAGE), THEN I RIGHT CLICKED THE MOUSE AND CLICKED ON TAKE ME TO PROCESS, THEN IT DOES TO THE PROCESSES TAB AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE HIGHTLIGHTED "BEFORE" YOU TELL IT TO END PROCESS WRITE IT DOWN AS YOU WILL NEED IT FOR REGEDIT(don't worry about writing the .exe behind it). NOW TELL IT TO END PROCESS. iT GOES AWAY, AND YOU WILL NOT GET THE ERROR MESSAGE ANYMORE, NOW CLICK ON START>RUN, TYPE REGEDIT, THEN OPEN REGEDIT, THEN IN REGEDIT CLICK ON EDIT>FIND, TYPE IN THE NAME YOU WROTE DOWN, THEN CLICK ON FIND NEXT, THEN WHEN IT FINDS IT CLICK ON THE DELETE BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD, WHEN PROMPTED TELL IT YES, THEN CLICK ON EDIT>FIND NEXT, THEN HIT THE DELETE ON KEYBOARD> THEN YES WHEN PROMPTED, KEEP DOING THE ABOVE STEPS UNTIL IT SAY "FINISHED SEARCHING... THEN THE PC WILL BE FINE.... i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS CAUSED THIS, BUT i KNOW THIS WORKS

Damn! we3lsc, obviously you don't know that typing in all caps is yelling on the internet!

Now only is the post offensive, but the advice is wrong! Malware cleaning is not interchangeable. there's no way I'll read through all that, but seeing "regedit" was enough!

Damn! we3lsc, obviously you don't know that typing in all caps is yelling on the internet!

Now only is the post offensive, but the advice is wrong! Malware cleaning is not interchangeable. there's no way I'll read through all that, but seeing "regedit" was enough!

Bobbye I wasn't trying to yell, and there is NOTHING offensive about what I said on here that worked for my computer..... I was just trying to be helpful.... I build and repair computers for a hobby, I am also Cisco, compTIA, Network & A+ Certified. I can provide my Certification #'s if you'd like... You can Delete my account if you'd like...

Regarding error (login) 0x10e0 The operator or administrator has refused the request:

I have tried running Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and I still get the annoying pop-up error message. I also tried going into the task manager, ending the process and deleting from the registry as suggested by someone on this site. Nothing either.
Does anybody have another idea as to how to get rid of that #!$#@$% pop-up message? [EDIT BY MODS]
I'm giving this info is because this is my first time using a community info site. I don't know how long it will take to get a response or where look for it. I'm hardware/software literate, but not really up-to-date with the internet messaging stuff.
Thanks,
Steve

Anybody know how to get rid of "error (login) 0x10e0 The operator or administrator has refused the request" annoying pop-up? Please let me know if you have any ideas.
Thanks,
Steve

sjones, we'll be glad to help you. But please start a new thread. You will find the steps we ask you to follow HERE.

When you have finished, please leave the 3 logs for review.

If you subscribe to the thread, you will get a notice through your email that there has been a reply.

We ask that you have patience. 7 minutes is hardly enough time to respond even if you did have the logs!

However, the help is only available on this forum and not though private email. This is also not an instant messaging board. We are all volunteers who try to help those with a problem related to malware. We try to get to each thread as soon as possible- this will be in a matter of hours or possibly a couple of days. It gets very busy here.

I am going to ask the moderator to remove both your email address and your phone. You should not leave either of these on any internet forum. The feedback you get in your email is sent through TechSpot which already has the address.

This thread is for the specific use of turureta. If you have a malware problem please start a separate thread and follow the Virus and Malware Removal steps HERE.

Other members are asked to refrain from giving additional instructions unless asked and the member has notified by the helper that intervention has been requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back