Error Set up did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Toshiba and im running XP on it.. i have goten alot of spywares/ trojans somehow on my computer so i decided to install xp again.

its giving me an error set up did not find any hard disk drives instaleld in your computer

make sure any hard disks drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer and that any disk related hardware configuration is correct. this may involve irunning a manufacturer supplied diagnostic or setup program

set up cannot coninut to quit press f3

pleasee help :(

when the system boots up look for something that says press xx to enter "setup" or "BIOS", go in and see if the HDD is detected, its possible that its dead and this is why your getting the error.

Or its a sata drive and you need to load the sata drivers for it, this is done at the start of the install where it says press F6 to load additional drivers

when the system boots up look for something that says press xx to enter "setup" or "BIOS", go in and see if the HDD is detected, its possible that its dead and this is why your getting the error.

Or its a sata drive and you need to load the sata drivers for it, this is done at the start of the install where it says press F6 to load additional drivers

where can i get the sata drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back