Ethernet Controller, Network Controller, and 2 USB controllers have exclamation marks win7 pro

I recently had to do a clean installation of win 10 on my computer, but then downgraded because I thought the driver of my network adapter was only compatible to win 7. So I downgraded to win7 pro, and the license hasnt been activated yet, but these things have an exclamation point on it.
  • Ethernet Controller
  • Network Controller
  • USB controller
  • USB controller.
my Network Adapter (TL Archer T6E) wont show up either and it's perfectly connected.
My system information
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name BRONZE5-PC
System Manufacturer MSI
System Model MS-7974
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD FX(tm)-4350 Quad-Core Processor, 4200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

A new installation of Win7 will require many updates from Microsoft. You can hasten this very slow process a bit. After install it looks for and downloads some updates. Let it run to the end, wait some more, finish all installation dithering, and. finally, when everything is running like Win7, reboot. Next, check for updates again and repeat all those steps. Then, do it again. Then, do it again.

Finally, about 5-7 hours later, there are no more updates.

See if you stuff runs then.

A new installation of Win7 will require many updates from Microsoft. You can hasten this very slow process a bit. After install it looks for and downloads some updates. Let it run to the end, wait some more, finish all installation dithering, and. finally, when everything is running like Win7, reboot. Next, check for updates again and repeat all those steps. Then, do it again. Then, do it again.

Finally, about 5-7 hours later, there are no more updates.

See if you stuff runs then.
Actually, I was able to get the network controller up and running, using a flash drive. I don't know about the ethernet controller though.

My 2 usb controllers are still not working.

My 2 usb controllers are still not working.

Check device manager - under view tab, check for 'hidden' - remove all duplicates and re-start - Windows should discover what you really have and load drivers just for them.

Back