EVE Online 21-day time trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain828

Hi,

I once tested (about a year ago) EVE Online and was very impressed by it, but I unfortunately didn't have enough time back then to invest and play it properly.

I was wondering if anyone here can give me a buddy invite via the EVE Online buddy program. I plan on getting a new char as high as possible during those 21 days and afterwards get a subscription (3 months?).

This way we would both be wining something: I get a 21-days trial and the person who helps me gets a full free month when I subscribe.

Anyone interested should PM me with the required details.

21 day free trial

send me an email to darklight5555 with your email and you will get a free 21 day free trial no spam vip pass

I can send invite to extended 21 day trial. 150 mil ingame credits after registration. Icq: 19670466, mail: marvel.me/at/gmail.com, skype: yury.pahomau

Hi,

I once tested (about a year ago) EVE Online and was very impressed by it, but I unfortunately didn't have enough time back then to invest and play it properly.

I was wondering if anyone here can give me a buddy invite via the EVE Online buddy program. I plan on getting a new char as high as possible during those 21 days and afterwards get a subscription (3 months?).

This way we would both be wining something: I get a 21-days trial and the person who helps me gets a full free month when I subscribe.

Anyone interested should PM me with the required details.

it was fun when i tried playing it but jesus does it take a long time to get going in that game.

i could use one

I recently bought the commisioned officer edition (have not used yet) and could use the 21 day pass to get 52 days.If someone can send me a pass they WILL get the free time from me activating the coe. :wont let me pm..don't have 12 posts lol..please pm me for email..don't wanna post in the open.

Hello

Hello, i always wanted to play EVE online, but 14 day trial is not enough for me. Can anyone send me a buddy invite so i can play 21 day trial ? Im thinking of paying for the game but im not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back