Everytime i start runnin a game, it restarts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

batigoal

Everytime i try running a game that worked previously, my computer restarts itself...wad could be the problem??

Maybe you could be a bit more detailed, also please add your system spec to your profile and click yes to show system spec.

To be more specific, the games were workin fine but juz a week ago my com suddenly show a screen statin "Overclocking has failed" but i didnt and dunno how to overclock at all! After i went to the repair shop and e guy said everything is ok i tried playin my games and den whenever i start a game,my com would automatically restart itself.When i play less graphically intensive games it can last around 5mins b4 it restarts again..i dunno wad could be the problem..any help is greatly appreciated~

yup tried that (i went into the BIOs setup screen and selected "Load Optimized Defaults") and it worked for quite awhile (around half a day) before the problem came up again. And this time it's even worse as it restarts even before i can log in to my windows..

oh and sometimes it prompts me to choose one of these options

-Safe Mode
-Safe Mode With Networking
-Safe Mode With Command Prompt
-Last Known Good Configuration
-Start Windows Normally

i have tried Last Known Good Configuration and Start Windows Normally but both of them ended up havin the same outcome which is the PC restartin automatically b4 i can log into my windows or logged into it briefly only...

I think it's overheating because you state that graphically intensive games makes it restart. The new motherboards or cpu's have overheating protection and when it reaches a certain level of heat, it restarts the system.

Try monitoring the heat with speedfan and see how it comes up.

oh my...tat's certainly bad news..dont wanna see my new pc get burned up after juz a week...btw wad is a speed fan? pardon my noob question >.<

Thanks for the info =D
But now my com wont even start runnin..even when i havent on it for the past 12hours! So it cant be the heat problem.. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back