exception processing message c0000013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have the Windows - No Disk "exception processing message c0000013" problem like many others. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could look through my attached HJT file and tell me what to do. Thank you!

hello samuelting and welcome to techspot. at first inspection you have "WORM_DELF.DAR" infection.
please go to https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/ and follow all the instructions exactly. after which, poste all required logs such as avg,combo,vundo and hjt. be sure to chang the name of hijack this and place it within its own folder in programme files or docs. eg, C:/prog files/hijackthis/analysethis v_2.exe.

please post your logs as attachments and not a copy and paste. to do this go to additional options ,attach files and select manage attachments. these are located below the reply box

this thread is for the use of samuelting only, if you have similar problems, please start a new thread in security and the web forum

in addition. i cant see any active antivrus scanner in your log or a firewall you can get free ones from HERE and HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back