Facebook exceeds expectations again with Q2 2014 results

Justin Kahn

Facebook has reported its second quarter numbers exceeding analyst expectations for the eighth time in a row and resulting in positive reactions in the marketplace. The company shows growth in revenue, income and user numbers. Compared to Q2 of last...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/57526-facebook-exceeds-expectations-again-with-q2-2014-results.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

VitalyT

The only way for Facebook to exceed my expectations is to announce termination of business.

That's one move I'd bow to.

Last edited:

Skidmarksdeluxe

By 1.32 billion active users I assume they mean each and every person who has ever signed up for a FB account since they came into being and of that 1.32 billion, 1 billion are aged between 9 and 16.

G

The only way for Facebook to exceed my expectations is to announce termination of business.

That's one move I'd bow to.

Unfortunately, that's a pipe dream.

Hexic

TechSpot Elite
By 1.32 billion active users I assume they mean each and every person who has ever signed up for a FB account since they came into being and of that 1.32 billion, 1 billion are aged between 9 and 16.

I've seen as many middle-aged individuals religiously on Facebook as I have seen kids and teenagers. Curveball there. O.o

And I'd assume the 'active' spread of users are probably the past 30 days of unique users.

Skidmarksdeluxe

I've seen as many middle-aged individuals religiously on Facebook as I have seen kids and teenagers. Curveball there. O.o

And I'd assume the 'active' spread of users are probably the past 30 days of unique users.
Well if 1 billion are aged between 9 and 16 that still leaves 32 million 'other' people. I'd say that's a fair amount. Wouldn't you?
I don't deny older people don't use FB but it's far more popular among kids.