Facebook Police or Settings Problem

I run Windows 7. I often get Friend requests on Facebook. After accepting them, I send them a picture along with a thank you message/comment. Up until about a week ago, I was able to see these post and their accompanying pictures on both their timelines and my own F/B Home page. Now all that shows is the bottom of the post where it says Like, Comment, and Share. No picture and no message. I'm having a similar problem with all the posts my friends send me. I cannot see any of the items people are posting to me - only the comments of people who have already seen them. Even the name of the senders do not show. (SCREENSHOT ATTACHED) When I go onto my friends timelines, I see the same thing, but these friends tell me that everything is normal when they look at their own timeline.
I have run my Microsoft Security Essentials anti-virus, and checked that my settings are set to 'Friends of Friends/Friends. Should I should do a restore, or do you think this might be outside interference (ie. the Facebook Police!), and if it is, how do I go about dealing with the problem? Attached is a screenshot which illustrates the problem I am having.

Attachments

• WINDOWS.txt
    709 bytes · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 001.png
    Screenshot 001.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 0
Back