Fallout 4 is coming out in November, watch the gameplay trailer

Julio Franco

Staff member

Bethesda's second big announcement at E3 is going to have more immediate impact. Fallout 4 is set for release next November 10th for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Fallout 4's gameplay will be based on the same mechanics of the third installment, with the ability to switch from first to third person view. New features include iron sight aiming, weapon modification, and a more dynamic world that even lets you build your own settlement with an ambitious in-game crafting system. Fallout 4 is being built on top of a modified Creation Engine, used in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Two additional pieces of information taken from the announcement: Fallout 4's Collector’s Edition will come with an actual Pip-Boy that you can put on your wrist. It will rely on your smartphone and an app to interact with the game. Also, Fallout Shelter, a free iOS game (Android to follow?) has been released to the App Store today.

Permalink to story.

Goddammit. I swore never to pay full price again for a game.

Ah well, another promise broken <throws money violently at screen>
I plan on getting the collectors edition so I'm going to be paying a fair bit more than full price. But, damn do I need to get my hands on that pip boy.

Now here's to hoping Fallout Shelter comes to windows phone at some point
*anticipating disappoint*

So I just managed to pre-order the collectors edition this afternoon. I was casually excited until I told my co-workers, to which they wanted to see the pip boy and said right away that they wanted to pre-order it as well. Went to the Amazon page, sold out. I didn't even think very much of it when I ordered it.

*Excitement intensifies*

So I just managed to pre-order the collectors edition this afternoon. I was casually excited until I told my co-workers, to which they wanted to see the pip boy and said right away that they wanted to pre-order it as well. Went to the Amazon page, sold out. I didn't even think very much of it when I ordered it.

*Excitement intensifies*

I preordered the PS4 version at first, but then switched to the Xbone version when it was announced that it would feature PC mod sharing capability AND you get a free copy of Fallout 3. Who doesn't want free???!!

Lately I dont have a lot of time to play, so.. Im not gonna watch the gameplay trailer :(

Game trailer is cool. love the Fallout game. I have just preordered it . So that means, I'm gonna be one of the first to play.. so super excited.

Can I pre-order now :). November is still very far off. cant wait till them. Fallout 3 was class. The producers and designers never dissapoint.

Back