Favorite Game Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vehementi

Hello.

I'd like to know what all your favorite quotes from games are...

I have two favorites...

"Yeah it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" - Serious Sam :D

"I am looking deep, very deep into your soul, and reading your thoughts. You like Castlevania don't you?" I can't remember what game it was from.

Anyway, post yours :D

The one that sticks in my head is:-

"Come - get some"

It was either Duke Nukem or C & C...

Actually "come get some!" is from a film, "evil dead 3: army of darkness" its great, cult classic, but the duke rips off all the best lines :( useless fact of the day ;)

"You can smash walls and obstacles by hurling yourself against them." - Gaia, Illusion of Gaia

"Come on, let me take just one bottle."
"Stop staring with your thumbs in your mouths and get to work!"
-RtCW

Murray: Then let me hear you scream in terror!
Guybrush: Eek.
Murray: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

- Monkey Island 3

Originally posted by Vehementi

"I am looking deep, very deep into your soul, and reading your thoughts. You like Castlevania don't you?" I can't remember what game it was from.

[/B]

It's from Metal Gear Solid.

#1 Favourite game quote " What the hell ?!?" Max Payne bad guys.
#2 Favourite game quote " But seriously, is that the best you can do?" Serious Sam.
#3 Favourite game quote "Humiliation!!!" Quake III Arena
announcer.
#4 Favourite game quote "I don't have time to play with myself" Duke Nukem when he walks to the arcades.

I think my favorite quotes are just about anything from the game Giants. That was a funny cool game. I don't remember any off hand, but I know there were QUITE a few good ones.

Quite a diverse one this:
'Choo Hon Dis Sukka' from Hired Guns on the Amiga. It's written on the side of the grenade launcher :D

(Now I'm showing my age ;))

Hired Guns.. it was like a flick book fps.
Still a great game. Still got that in the back of a cupboard somewhere with my Amiga :)

Originally posted by rubjonny
It sure was, especially when you got 3 mates to play it with you!

Had that damned annoying Laser pistol that disintegrated in water though :( :p

hiredguns.gif

Going back to the same era for a quote:

Midnight Resistance - "Pick a weapon"! when you buy weapons at the end of a level with the keys that you have collected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back