Inactive Files Keep Coming Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I was wondering if someone could help me on this issue. I have no clue if I am infected with a virus or something because I have never seen this file before and there are a lot of them all named the same thing. well what am I saying I know im infected because along with these files it made two folders one folder that records my key strokes and the other I have no clue what its for. its empty. I have tried the simple delete or using a virus scanner/remover to get rid of it. no cigar. along with the files in my task manager "javaw.exe" apears and a lot of them the same amount as the files that are in the folder. hope this makes any sense if someone could please get back to me on this. the file names are "jspyb"(random letters and number) its also a java file. the other two folder are called "js_logs(records my key strokes)" and " js_plugins(empty)" someone please help me thanks in advance!

Moderator note: Moving to V & M Removal forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back