Firefox/IE does not work 50% of the time. Virus/Malware issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiger

Usually, when I am using one of my internet browsers, it just locks up on me and does not decide to load until I repair my connection (and that doesn't always work either). I fear that I may be infected with something. I would appreciate some help. My HijackThis log is below.

EDIT: Please go down a few posts. I have posted in the correct format with the attached logs.

EDIT: Please go down a few posts. I have posted in the correct format with the attached logs.

My apologies. It's been a year or so since I've been on these forums for help. I'm just rusty.

Logs are attached.

No problem :)

Please download Combofix:
http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe
And save to the desktop.

Close all other browser windows.

Double-click on the combofix icon found on your desktop.

Please note, that once you start combofix you should not click anywhere on the combofix window as it can cause the program to stall. In fact, when combofix is running, do not touch your computer at all and just take a break as it may take a while for it to complete.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back