Followed 8 steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
And am here to post the requested logs.

Initial problems were slow running computer, lots of pop up ads and the message that says internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close with the option to send an error report.

Any help or tips would be much appreciated.

Logs:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [jorojasoje] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\senozamu.dll",s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [1c0202fb] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\takesuku.dll",b
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPM1f313167] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\luzigemu.dll",a
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [jorojasoje] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\senozamu.dll",s (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [jorojasoje] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\senozamu.dll",s (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O21 - SSODL: SSODL - {EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4} - c:\windows\system32\luzigemu.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: STS - {EC43E3FD-5C60-46a6-97D7-E0B85DBDD6C4} - c:\windows\system32\luzigemu.dll

i really new to reading hijack logs 1 of the other guys will have a look
i had a look those dll's names look abit suspicious to me

ok.
thank you

I read the post re: Antivirus 2009, and a lot of my aforementioned pop up ads were from something that sounds like the Antivirus 2009 program.

So I reinstalled Malaware, and ran both scans like the post recommends. Here is the new Malaware log and HighJackThis log.

I would like to add that the frequency of the Internet Explorer has experienced a problem and needs to close when I am not even using Internet Explorer has increased. When you try to open internet explorer it doesn't work because these messages are popping up so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back