FPS tearing, showing off in games

I own an Nvidia Geforce 740M on my notebook and since I've installed windows 10 I started having this problem. I will attach a screenshot from one of the games I'm experiecing this problem on, just to get a clean explanation.
This problem occures in every game I run using the nvidia graphic card. I uninstalled windows10 and went back to windows 8.1 pro and the problem still persists.Tried using older driver versions and almost anything I could find out on the internet, still no solution. Please help :D
http://workupload.com/file/16aaQRcs
Might the graphic card actually be damaged ?
I can still play any game on high fps and everything running smooth, it's just so annoying to see those pixels or whatever they are.

Looks like artifacting, what temps is your gpurunning at when your gaming? If you have cleaned out the cooling system it woukd be a good first step.

I have cleaned my cooling system 1 month ago, after not cleaning it for 1 year. I also checked the temp of my gpu back then and it was ok.
Should I do it again ? I mean it ran fine for over an year, couldn't have gone wrong after only 1 month after cleaning.

Update: I discovered that enabling anti aliasing in-game and using maximum anti aliasing options in nvidia control panel made the screen look less 'crappy', but the frames are still visible.

Back