freeze and notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

deseraligears

when I have two pages open in internet explorer sometimes the second page feezez up and I get a end task andr cancel notice. If I go in task manager sometimes I can end the program and than resume or open the explorer again.

or close and reopen. WHy is this happening?

One of these will work :

1.Empty IEs cache -

Tools/Options/Delete history,cookies,files

2.Disable add ons -

Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

3.Turn off Java,Javascript,Active X

4.Go HERE follow all the steps, then post the logs in the Security forum.

5.Use Firefox or Opera instead of IE for general browsing.

6.Do the solution.

freeze

I used my syman tac and found nothing !!!! when I go to start I cannot find Internet explorer to look up add on in othere words I have no abilty to do that or at least i think I don't and Thanks for youyr reply

If by syman tac you mean Norton then that is probably the cause. Norton is absolute rubbish, get rid of the thing.

Symantec make Norton, get rid of it and replace it with something from the Security and the Web forum sticky threads.

freeze

Used House call and before it finished it froze!! or stopped! Anyway I did delete some virus but could not delete ms06-003 where would i find it ? Did not see it in Task Mamager

I suspect your pc is infected. You need to read the sticky threads in the Security and the Web forum.

freeze

you see any problem if this PC is on a server this is my work computer in office so I really can't download anything that may jepordize the syestem
agaon how can I delete mso6-003thanks

freeze

Went in files remove or add fouund Spybot launch serch and desrtoy Symantec antivirus and web ex some say get rid and replace with another
spyware first which one is best second found a file ms06-003 when i used house call how do I get rid of it ???? Thanks And you guys are the greatest

curently installed programs

It was suggested that I get rrid of Symqntec Antivirus. I have two questions or maybe more, first whenm I went to add/remove and found the file there was a second file live update Symantec corp 10.7 mb went to remove
and it said better to remive the anti virus first. So I went to doi that and gota discalimer asking if I was authorised and if so proceed. when i cancelled I got an error notice something to the effect that I had a syestem failur. Anyway went back in and still ahve the file, but the small icon at bottom of screen is gone. Secondly I have Spybot is there something else I should add in place? also this a work syestem and I am not sure hoe symantec got on here. So I hope i have not bothered the experts to much with my meandering but any help would be appreciated

The Symantec Removal Tool is HERE choose your product.

You should contact your IT people if this is a work system.

Spybot is definitely something you should have.Make sure you also have an

Anti virus and Firewall - AVG and Kerio/Comodo are a good combination.

freeeze blank expolrer

today i hada situation that as I was on the web i went to favorites to changew page, and got a slow connection resulting in page not found broweser not connected to web! This went on for about an hour than after threeeb rebootsng had the web back. I am on a server as stated before. The only thing i did was uninstall the yahoo connection and another yahoo service i might add that i think I got this when i downloadedthe recommended cleaner from Tech spot i say thisbecuase Colenel Geek says his c clener does not download the Yahoo
page. Thanks any help or insight would be welcome sysestem is definetly
slower and goofy. I ran Spt bot today and has a bunch of low risk cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back