Freezing Windows problem

aggelos_artas

Hello there, I recently bought a new pc with windows 7 Ultimate. It closes and start itself while I am playing a game. Or it will freeze while installing a game or just no doing anything! please help me. contact with me at [email address deleted for safety]
System information:
amd phenom(tm)II X4 965 3.40GHz
amd sapphire 7770 oc edition
power 650W
ram 2GB
MSI 760M-P23
Windows 7 Ultimate
Not Overclocked.

Appreciate is the word... See if any minidumps are present by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click and send them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload the folder as a file here

I don't have. I had avg but I deleted for trying if that was causing the problem.

The pc freezed just a minite ago. I was playing minecraft the screen freezed and a weird sound started coming from the speaker something like voltage or something else but very weird. I had to press the restart button in order to unfreeze the pc. The only think that was open, it was only the minecraft and the graphics driver.

Ok! I downloaded and I installed them. The antivirus didn't detected any virus and the free temp file cleaner deleted about 300 MB. But the problems still continuous . . .

Its a Toshiba DT01ACA050 500GB HDD 3.5" (32MB Cache, 7200RPM, Sata 6Gb/s) and its about 1 month old by the time I bought it.

Back