Gallery feed! How many even look?

What's your gallery experience

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinkedKube

I really enjoy helping people here at TS, my favorite part of the site though is the gallery. Its the only way we get to see into your homes...legally(lol.)

The galary is pretty extensive, if you dont go there much you should go. I've gotten a few ideas about pc building there from fellow members just through pictures.

I think you are leaving people in the middle out, only asking about extremes, those who visit always and those who never do. I go about once or twice a day, and I'm sure there are many that go in once a week or something like that.

I had to vote "Everytime i log on" In reality, I check the gallery maybe one or two times a week. Like Julio has said, you've only left options for two sides of the question, not the middle.

Only been about 2-3 times since I joined not really that bothered tbh. Have to agree with the comments earlier about Google, just easier really.

well to me, the extreme would be checking it everytime you log on, rather its once or twice a day right?

Me, I just look at the gallery that shows up on the main section, and if I see something of mine or something I like, I look and check for comments, etc.

I think you are leaving people in the middle out, only asking about extremes, those who visit always and those who never do. I go about once or twice a day, and I'm sure there are many that go in once a week or something like that.
yes -- I query it ~once a week -- gives interesting background on our community. :)

I treat it like a crap-shoot; if I come here and am lucky, I see a screen that really interests me (pools, ponds, forests, blondes (so I am weak)).

:)

I go there every now and then, either to post a picture of a game or just looking around at other photos.

Wow - if that's really your new setup I'm super jealous. Showed my wife and she said, "You want that don't you?"

:slurp: Drool :slurp:, God that is one amazing setup, I counted 8 LCD's. I'll have to wait a few years till I can get something even close.

What Graphics setup have you got?

How did you set them up like that?
Looks like some sort of Stand with Brackets for 2 screens per Stand.

I just made My first visit.

Posted By: Supersmashbrada.
Just posted new pic of my new desk and set up at home. Check it out.

Love the setup. Dude you must be loaded. 8 LCDs? I can only dream.

Back