Game causes blue screen?

Game causes blue screen? I NEED HELP!

Ok so i was playing my league of legends and the screen went all weird on me then shut down when i tried to turn my computer back on everything was ok till I hit start windows normally then while loading the blue screen came back up and started all over again
I fixed the problem last time but wont work this time 2nd time this happened to me in past week

could i need a new video card or is it another problem?

Dell
Intel(R) core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @1.86GHz
RAM 2.00 GB
32 bit operating system

video card NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

went weird as colors went all whacked out then it restarted and then blue screens or doesnt load right before windows logo pops up

This could be a strong sign that the issue is with your video card. It sounds like what is known as artifacting whereby either the card is over heating or it is dying. But at this point we can only guess based on the information you have given us.

Do you have another card you can install (or borrow one) to see if this may be the case?

ello

same problem

Custom Build
Win XP x86 SP3
Mother board: ASUS M4N72-E
CPU: AMD Athalon 64 x2 6400+ 3.2 GHz
Ram: 2, 1GB DDR2-800MHz PC-6400 Kingston
Graphics Card: nVidia Geforce 9800 GT, Made by XFX
Power Supply: Cool Max 700Watt

Attached are the mini dump files

I have tried updating Drivers, .net, DirectX, and Bios. have not fixed issue, I believe it may be hardware.

Attachments

• MiniDump.7z
    144.8 KB · Views: 0
Back