Games have fps drops until i minimize the game

I played games like geometry dash, bombsquad, and other games in my laptop. The games starts to lag a bit, no matter how the in-game graphics are configured. When I minimize the game and come back, the fps drop dissapear for 2 minutes aproximately.

I dont know how to fix this problem, as I dont want to minimize the games every 2 minutes because of this. All I know is that is not a specific game problem

Edit: my laptop is hp with 8 gb ram and intel core i3

My initial thought is 'heat' issue. If system is a couple of years old, never cleaned, heavily used, sometimes used on lap or placed on blanket, then you probably have dust not just at the intake vent, but also inside under the ventilation hood. It also might be time to replace the TIM (thermal interface material - paste? pad?). many computer repair shops make their money providing this service. Find a good one, spend some money.
However, if you are mechanically inclined and can find your system on YouTube with a guided tour for cleaning, you might want to try it on your own. If you do, some advice: label every screw (DO NOT put long in short holes), wear an anti-static wrist device, force nothing, use spudgers, do the job on a cushioned well-lit flat surface, ribbon connections are fragile so be sure you understand the connector before you try to open it.
{the above was obtained from long experience and MANY screw-ups}

My initial thought is 'heat' issue. If system is a couple of years old, never cleaned, heavily used, sometimes used on lap or placed on blanket, then you probably have dust not just at the intake vent, but also inside under the ventilation hood. It also might be time to replace the TIM (thermal interface material - paste? pad?). many computer repair shops make their money providing this service. Find a good one, spend some money.
However, if you are mechanically inclined and can find your system on YouTube with a guided tour for cleaning, you might want to try it on your own. If you do, some advice: label every screw (DO NOT put long in short holes), wear an anti-static wrist device, force nothing, use spudgers, do the job on a cushioned well-lit flat surface, ribbon connections are fragile so be sure you understand the connector before you try to open it.
{the above was obtained from long experience and MANY screw-ups}

thanks for response, but I bought my laptop 3 days ago, and I doubt this is a heat problem

Back