Games randomly being alt tabbed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmyf

Hi :)

Just today i have been having a very strange problem, every now and then whilst in Css.. I randomly get alt-tabbed

-iexplorer.exe starts up when this happens.
-I hear a 2 beeping noises thru my headphones when this happens

Will post all the logs and edit into this post, hold on :)

Cheers.

Hi,

Download the attached "Combofix-Do.txt" (from my attachment) and save it to the same folder as Combofix.
Drag the Combofix-Do.txt that you downloaded earlier over on to Combofix.exe and release.

This will ask Combofix to execute the instructions within my file. Let Combofix run normally and do its job. Attach the resultant log in your reply.

Please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow steps 2, 5, 6, 11 and 14. Make sure you are in safe mode for step 14 AVG Antispyware scan.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of --Timmy-- only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Sorry, im very silly :[

Forgot i had uninstalled avast!!

Problem fixed by avg antivirus!

Thanks momok :D

Hi,

Please complete the steps and post your required logs, as your system may not be entirely clean yet.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of --Timmy-- only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back