geforce fx 5700 le

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm currently playing this online game called final fantasy 11. My character skips really really bad and I easily surpass the recomended part for video card and ram. My processor is 2ghz. I notice when I'm playing the game and when I skip I can see black pixels everywhere time to time. So my question is, is this the video card or what? I don't think its my connection either because I have cable. (btw how do I know what speed my internet is going? sometimes it goes real slow then real fast, it's supose to go 1mb but Im not sure it is, so can anyone tell me where I can actually look and see how fast its going) anyways back on topic if it is my video card and I need to download drivers WHAT exact driver do I download? I tried searching on google "geforce fx 5700 le driver" and didn't get anything.. so if someone could help id be greatful, thanks!

what link? and I dont think its my connection cuzz when I was on ps2 I was using the same connection and I didnt lag/skip on the game.. but who knows

mine 3349.8 kbp
It showed you have standard speed for cable.
Maybe check the final fantasy 11 website for info on server latency.
I don't know if game spy will help or not, you might try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back