GG My Computer (BSoD's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After attempting numerous solutions and fixes, my computer decided it still hated me and I RMA'ed my motherboard (ASUS A8N-SLI Premium) for a replacement. After getting the new motherboard in and everything connected correctly the computer ran well for about four days with no BSoDs or other errors. Unfortunatly, last night the computer BSoD'ed with the following error:

KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR
STOP: 0x00000077
(0xc000185 0xc0000185 0x00000000 0x01dce000)

Support.microsoft.com reported this for the above error:

"0xC0000185, or STATUS_IO_DEVICE_ERROR: improper termination or defective cabling of SCSI-based devices, or two devices attempting to use the same IRQ."

After rebooting and having to let Windows run a hard drive consistency check the computer ran for about 2 hours before BSoD'ing and giving me this error:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP: 0x00000001
(0x00000004 0x00000002 0x00000000 0xBA705335)
nvata.sys Address BA705335

Any ideas as to what my problem could be and how I can fix it?

Relevant Information:
Mobo: ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
Proc: AMD FX-57
HDs: 74GB WD SATA Raptor x2 (No Raid)
Vid: eVGA 7800GTX x2
RAM: Corsair PC3200 1Gig Stick x2

0x00000077: KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

A page of kernel data requested from the pagefile could not be found or read into memory. This message also can indicate disk hardware failure, disk data corruption, or possible virus infection.

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

Go HERE and follow the instructions. Instructions for creating a new page file can be found in reply #11.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 minidumps together, and attach them here.

Regards Howard :)

Well after a few days I've finally managed to accumulate four minidumps. If need be I can post more of them after my computer BSoD’s a couple more times.

All four of your minidumps are corrupt and unreadable. This is often a sign of faulty ram.

Follow all the instructions in the link I gave you.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back